Congratulations on your acceptance to West Virginia State University!
The following are important steps we recommend you take both before and after you’ve made the decision to enroll at WVSU.
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Submit the FAFSA and accept your financial aid award!
- Attend New Student Orientation to register for classes.
- Apply for On Campus Housing
- Submit final, official transcripts from all schools attended, prior to the start of the fall semester.
- Submit Immunization records
Make sure to register for New Student Orientation (NSO)! At NSO, you will have the opportunity to meet with an academic advisor and register for classes. You will also have the opportunity to tour campus, meet with a financial aid representative, get your ID picture taken, set up a payment plan and much more!